FOLLOW FOR THE LATEST NEWS
RECENT POSTS

Translate

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

NAMM 2016: Pioneer Pro Audio


Photo by Dennis Sjacked
Aside from being notorious for their DJ products, Pioneer has proven to deliver on pro audio products ranging from club speakers, studio monitors, to high quality headphones. The product that impressed me the most was their HRM-7 Reference Monitor headphones. 

Features include: 
-Large HD Driver
-Dual Chamber Bass Reflex Enclosure
-Large Housing and Comfortable Ear Pads
-Designed to fit

When testing these out, I couldn't help but notice the clarity in the bass. Its an outstanding piece of gear suited for the on-the-road producer. 

They had also recently uncovered the XPRS series active speakers:




About this author
Hi, my name is Dennis but I also go by SJACKED. I'm an LA based music producer who loves making electronic noise. I also enjoy writing, working out, and taking pictures on my Go Pro. Lets connect: